Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Introducing Morgan Tachco!

Ahem! I think an introduction is in order.

I am extremely pleased to welcome a second writer to Resources for Emerging Arts Leaders, my friend and colleague Morgan Tachco.

Morgan is a formidable presence in the New York indie-theatre scene, and her insights and intellect are second to none.

And, of course, I'm always thrilled to welcome another girl to the theatre-blogging sandbox.

And I promise to post more regularly. If only because I'm nervous you'll all catch on fast that Morgan's smarter than me.

1 comment:

Chaves Truid said...

Typically the augmented cases of fake especially by the foreigners existing within the sides of Switzerland persuaded typically the country to make amendments
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
datahk